The Purpose Over Profit Podcast
18 - Purposeful Practices
July 05, 2021
The Pop Pod
This week it's just Chris and I talking a bit about some of our purposeful practices we deploy in our life in the hope it might be of some use to some of you!
As always, hit the subscribe button and share with your friends as that's the only way the podcast can grow!
Here's some of the things we discussed below:
- Supplementing your diet
- Athletic Greens
- Huel Protein Shakes
- Creating routine into your morning and evenings
- Check out the Joe Rogan podcast mentioned here about the importance of sleep
- Why We Sleep book by Matthew Walker here
- Sobriety binges!
- Take regular breaks from the booze to break the relationships between relaxing and drinking that may be slipping past subconsciously.
- Create a moving library using podcasts and audible to help expand your thinking and re-purposing your downtime.